• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
    Years
    Hello to everyone and anyone to takes the time to read such a thread, I'm danks and I just joined the forums. Why I joined the forums? I've always loved forum communities to start with, I've even been webmaster to some in the past, none of them as big as I wanted them to be, but that's kind of irrelevant. I joined because I like to read, because I like to write and because I really like Pokemon too, I also started a project with a few friends to make a fan made Pokemon, and since I'm gonna be lurking here for a while, why not join and post my stuff :)

I'm interested in many things, I'm studying Computer Ing. in Germany right now, I'm really into computers, writing, I have a huge collection of music (about to hit 24k songs), my uncle is a graphic designer and he's taught me a lot about that too (just an amateur here, nothing too fancy), I love PHP, JAVA and Oracle DB, I play guitar, I play bass, I like jogging every once in a while, I do not write fanfiction but I do enjoy reading it (or some of it) and I like playing pokemon every once in a while.

Oh yeah, I'm from Venezuela, living in Germany (SP, ENG, DE)

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
    Hi Danks! ^^
    Welcome to PC, I assure you that you will like it here!
    It's so cool that you know some graphic and computer design! That is awesome!
    I see that you like Adventure Time, judging from your avatar, which is great too! There is an Adventure Time Fan Club here if you're interested! :3
    Making fan made Pokemon is hard and I admire you for doing it!
    Well then have a great time here! You can talk to me anytime you like! ^^

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
    Years
    Welcome to the Forums Danks! I am MaGiiCz, we can be Friendz if you would like ^.^

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm friends with everyone.

Hi Danks! ^^
    Welcome to PC, I assure you that you will like it here!
    It's so cool that you know some graphic and computer design! That is awesome!
    I see that you like Adventure Time, judging from your avatar, which is great too! There is an Adventure Time Fan Club here if you're interested! :3
    Making fan made Pokemon is hard and I admire you for doing it!
    Well then have a great time here! You can talk to me anytime you like! ^^

Yeah, it's actually kind of embarrassing, but my girlfriend says I "look" like Marshall because I have long black hair and my favorite shirt (I've had the shirt for like 5 years) happens to be a red one with stripes... Back to reality, I don't really look anything like Marshall, I'm not even white. But yes, I am indeed a Adventure Time fan and yes I am interested.

Ah, that signature I have, I made it myself... It's not really that good, I'm out of practice, but yeah...

Years
    Hey there danks, welcome to PC!

Oh my glob, I love that Marshall Lee avatar, it's very mathematical! ^_^ And I see you've also signed up for the Adventure Time fan club, too! You'll love it! :D

And best of luck in your computer studies! I'll be starting in computer studies this fall and I am looking forward to it. :)

If you need help around the forum, anyone on staff can direct you and feel free to hit me up a VM if you wish. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
    Years
    Hey there danks, welcome to PC!

Oh my glob, I love that Marshall Lee avatar, it's very mathematical! ^_^ And I see you've also signed up for the Adventure Time fan club, too! You'll love it! :D

And best of luck in your computer studies! I'll be starting in computer studies this fall and I am looking forward to it. :)

If you need help around the forum, anyone on staff can direct you and feel free to hit me up a VM if you wish. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

Hi! And yes I've seen several of your posts here and there, I'll sure love the Adventure Time fan club. As of my studies, I'm currently on my 4th semester out of 6 (although it might take me a couple extra semesters to get my bachelor degree, it's not really that easy to finish in german)

Sure I'll send you a message :P thanks! Appreciate the post.

Back