• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Years
    Hi my name is Matt or ShinWinsGames :D. I have been a fan of pokemon since I was 3 years old and I'm now almost 15. I am doing some let's plays on my youtube channel if you guys would like to check that out (same name). So thanks for reading my thread!

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey There Shin! Im just going to call you shin..So anyways Welcome to Pokecommunity It seems as if though Im the First To welcome you Haha!

So From 3 years old? I started watching pokemon From 4 years old And now I am 13 Im Young XD So Its great that you do Lets Play's On youtube those help a Lot And I planned on making One once..I'll check it out

So anyways There are a lot of places in Pokecommunity Like Rom Hacking Sections and All Then if you are interested In art check out the Art & Design Section And If you needa Chill Check out the Forum Games Get to Know people :D

And If you Need any help Whatsover Ask A Moderator They are the people with The Green Username And You can Also Add me If you want!

I almost forgot Since you are new Check out the PC Rules Thread Trust Me It helps You don't Want to get into Any trouble

Years
    Hi Matt, welcome to PC! ^~^ Great to meet you!

Your signature is a perfect place to link to your channel so you should go ahead and place a linkback there sometime, if you'd like. I hope your channel grows lots 'n lots and becomes big. :) If you're big on gaming, check out our Video Games board to discuss anything related to that and even share your Let's Plays/videos in its Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum. Just a suggestion that I'm sure would sit well with you! What do you usually play? Have you tried Fire Emblem? I'm obseeeessed with that one right now, haha.

Thanks for making an intro Matt, and I hope you have an amazing day! Let us know how your forum adventure has been going so far, yeah? We'd love to hear it and perhaps become your friend, too. I'm sure you'd make a lot of them if you put yourself out there and posted around. :D; As Darkrai said, do contact a staff if you need anything; we're here to help you have a great time.

See you around!

Years
    Awesome avatar dude, welcome to PC!

I sure do love that Mega Ampharos, and I guess the others have covered the intro for you but I'll add my part too. As Cirno said, your signature is the best place to advertise your YouTube channel since that way everyone will be able to see it and you may get more subscribers that way, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the Video Games forum which Cirno linked you to, because it also has a section for Let's Plays.

We're glad you made a thread here, because it's a good first step to becoming an active member and don't hesitate to ask us how well you're doing here, and we do hope you can make new friends along the way. Also, there's staff members (Cirno is one of them) who can help you if you have any questions, but there's helpful people outside of staff too so I'm sure you'll get help anytime. Have an awesome time here dude and enjoy your time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I seem to have made a mistake in my post Morderators Are Blue
    Not Green
    Im sorry I messed up
    ~Darkrai666

Back