• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm doomguy.
    I love Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and any other classics. I'm also intrested in learning foreign languages (I'm polish by the way). My favourite Pokemon is Wartortle and I hope I'll spend some nice moments with you guys!
    Sorry for any mistakes, as I said, I'm not a native speaker. :)

Years
  • Laanguages! <33 I'm very interested myself, haha. I'm fluent in English and Russian but can also speak minor French and Japanese so there's that. Why not consider the language club as an option if you're into them? :) I'm sure we'd love to have you as a member there.

Welcome to PC, Doom! You'll have plenty to discuss here as far as Pokemon's concerned but PC also has quite of discussions on off-topic things like video games and the like. Hopefully you find those special boards that catch your eye here and stick around; it's worth it. Have you played the newest Zelda game, A Link Between Worlds? I just picked mine up yesterday and am really enjoying it.. it's the first Zelda game I've played too, so I'm kind of late to the party.

Well, have a good time discussing things here and be sure to contact the staff if you need something, yes? We're all happy to assist as well as chat. See you around.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hi doomguy, if you have any questions about pokemon itself id like to try and help out. Just pm if you need advice on breeding/ev training or just getting through the game.

Years
  • Well, I haven't played the newest one, but I'm going to do it when I have time (and money). If you like the Link between the Worlds you should try A Link to the past! I'll definitely join the languages club (thanks for informing me about it!).
    See you.

Years
  • Hi there buddy! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice,
    the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Foreign languages are always fun! How many do you speak?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, I love playing the Zelda games! Which Zelda games are your favourite? Y'know, I'm really starting to love A Link Between Worlds, and Ocarina of Time as well as Twilight Princess are always great mentions, y'know? Mmm, you know what, I look after the Video Games board, so, if you would like to talk about video games like Mario and Zelda, as well as any other games you'd like, you can chat with the rest of the PC members there! I would look forward to it if you can stop by. :3

I assume you're into that video game, Doom, right? I think I used to play it as a kid but haven't gotten very far because I didn't know what to do. XD But it was great, and I hope to try it again sometime! Ah, but don't worry about your English, you seem fine to me, plus, we don't really mind anyway!

Well, don't be shy, and make yourself comfortable around PC! Cya around sometime, and we can sure be pals if you'd like. <3

Years
  • @Magikarp, I know, man. This forum is one of the best I've visited!
    About that languages: I speak Polish and English, but study German and Russian. Russian is pretty similiar to Polsih... How about you? Do you speak any? :p

@Aura, Ocarina of Time was the best, I just loved it - I agree that Twilight Princess was awesome.
    Yea, Doom can be really confusing sometimes, but I believe now you'll know what to do! I'd love to be your (and anybody else's) buddy. :D

See you both around!

Back