• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokefans!

ArcanusTheMage

The Defender
    Years
    Hello everyone, my name is ArcanusThe Mage, just call me Arcanus! And this lil fellow next to me is LanceALot, the Escavalier!

I came here in hopes of meeting awesome new friends which can help me and my friend here to improve in battle, as well as trades to look foward in completing my Pokédex, as well as my desired favourite party!

Welcome to PC, Arcanus! n__n

Assuming by "battle" you mean competitive WiFi battles, it sounds like the Competitive Battling Center and Trade Corner will be perfect for you, so give those a look! I'm sure you'll find whatever you need and more here so long as you stick around. :D Have fun around here~

Oh, and if you'd like to chat, I'm always open. See you around, it was nice meeting you! :3

ArcanusTheMage

The Defender
    Years
    Alright, thank you very much! I will definetly check those right away, especially this Trade Corner! I'm dyin to grab my hands on what I want ^_^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi, welcome to the forums! You'll very much enjoy the Trade Corner... If you have any problems, feel free to ask me. I don't bite at all. :D

I have an Escavalier named Lancelot! It's a very cool name. :)

ArcanusTheMage

The Defender
    Years
    Oh awesome! He is my favorite and ready for competition! Though I definetly need those berrys to reset some EV's that were missplaced, nontheless he is ready to go with the help of a support with Trick room!

Also, thanks! ^^ I'll definetly enjoy it here.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    I love what you did with the Escavalier name. o.o Clever!

Anywho, welcome to PC, Arcanus! We're a very very friendly community, so I doubt you'll have trouble fitting in! Sadly, I rarely visit the Competitive Battling Corner nowadays, but if you plan on Roleplaying like you said in your sig, then come on in the Roleplay Corner! You can check out all the RPs other members have created and join one you like, or you can even create your own. I'm sure you'll have a blast. :)

ArcanusTheMage

The Defender
    Years
    Yeah, his name rocks like that, because of reasons :3 He not only has 2 lances but his name follows Lancelot!

Also, thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'll visit every place once I get some time, including the RP corner, I've been using up most of the free time breeding and trading pokemons to get as many as possible!

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Welcome Arcanus, you seem like a pretty cool dude. Looking at your signature I'm assuming you're looking for a Shiny Pidgey (and other evos) which I have on my Soul Silver, sadly I cannot connect to WiFi with my current router setting (Really not my decision to change it), otherwise I would be happy to see if we could make a deal. Anyways have fun posting on the forums and be sure to make a ton of friends. We can be friends, right?

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hello everyone, my name is ArcanusThe Mage, just call me Arcanus! And this lil fellow next to me is LanceALot, the Escavalier!

I came here in hopes of meeting awesome new friends which can help me and my friend here to improve in battle, as well as trades to look foward in completing my Pokédex, as well as my desired favourite party!

Hey there, Arcanus!

Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I can help improve in battle &/or trade, so if you need help from me, just VM/PM me. Also pay a visit to the Competitive Battling Centre (CBC for short) and the Trade Corner.The black text is click-able xD.

Oh yeah fun here with the most friendliest people you'll EVER meet!

See ya :)!

ArcanusTheMage

The Defender
    Years
    Yeah I am indeed dying for a Shiny Pidgey, he is a key element for my Roleplay party!

And thanks both of you, the warm welcomes are surely appreciated! One day I hope to visit the battle corner for the competitive play, but for now my objective is just to complete my pokédex ^^

Back