• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemaniacs! xD

Barton

Aspiring Elitist
    Years
    I just registered for the forums today! i havnt yet registered to play the game quite yet, but im waiting for my opportunity this weekend. my roomate i just moved in with a couple months ago has been playing this game alot recently and ive been dying to try it myself.

hope to meet you all soon :)

love and bruises
    -Barton

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Barton and welcome to pokecommunity(PC)
    We have from discussions about battles, the anime, the manga, to battles and trades. There's discussions about almost anything you're interested in. It doesn't hurt to look around. :)PokeCommunity is a friendly place, and you won't regret staying here. We're a nice bunch, we don't bite.
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just registered for the forums today! i havnt yet registered to play the game quite yet, but im waiting for my opportunity this weekend. my roomate i just moved in with a couple months ago has been playing this game alot recently and ive been dying to try it myself.

hope to meet you all soon :)

love and bruises
    -Barton

Welcome to the forums, Barton! Hmm... what game are you referring to? I'm curious myself. I think you'll have a great time with it!

Have fun around the forums... oh, and post around the forums, OK? There should be something in store for you. I hope to see you again! :P

Back