• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Community

MagikarpFTW

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Hi everyone just joined because I am a big Pokemon fan and wanted a place to talk about Pokemon so yeah.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Sounds like you joined the perfect place! Welcome to PC! You won't find a better pokemon forum FTW! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Magikarp! I'm just gonna assume your favorite Pokemon is a Magikarp, right? I don't have a problem with that, though! I appreciate that it's your favorite, since it'll evolve into a monstrous Gyarados later on. xD

Well, you're in the right place for talking about Pokemon! What are some things are you interested in? We have a trading section, a battling section, as well as sections where you can talk about Black & White! We also have a section for the new games coming in Autumn of this year, Black 2 and White 2. Heard of them? The discussions there are quite hot, so check them out! ^_^

But overall, you'll meet tons of Pokefriends, and have a wonderful time here. :) We have staff here (including myself and Snivy) that are more than happy to help you out, so send us a PM or a VM if you like! Have fun, read the rules, and see ya around! :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha amazing name by the way. :P You won't be disappointed with that at all, as the community is really friendly and everyone here enjoys talking about Pokemon one way or the other. Just be sure to check around and maybe you'll find other interesting things about PC you might enjoy. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, MagikarpFTW! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Everyone's nice, and we don't bite. Most of the time.

If you haven't checked out the Official PokéCommunity Rules, you should go there and read it. If you have a question, head to the Frequently Asked Questions Page or ask any member. If you're lost, don't be afraid to go to the Adoption Center. Learn more about it by going to the thread.

Don't worry about a thing. I'll see you around the forums, tee hee~

Back