• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Pokemon Community

George Beamish

Mud Fish Poketuber
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2015
    I'm afraid my introduction will seem generic and boring, but hello. My name is indeed George Beamish. I'm fine with sharing my name because... nearly everything has my name in it XD

I'm not entirely sure what else to put in this introduction, other than that I'm looking forward to serving such a high class forum. (Is that the right wording?)

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity (PC for short)!
    Your name sounds cool. You should also check the rules of PC that are simple and fair.
    I'll be looking forward to see you in-action (yes,that means starting posting) in the forums!
    I'll hope you enjoy PC, like I do!
    If you have any problem or any trouble on finding something, you can also talk to other members, moderators etc. who are kind and are ready to help every newbie (with the good way and meaning of the word). :D

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey George how are you and welcome to PC hope you find this place amazing. And don't forget to make too much friends here and make threads. And also post too much and customize your own signature ,profile pic,avatar etc etc. And there are forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and you can publish your own hack here in Emulation &Hack forum and you need to be here for 3 months to make a thread in team discussion sub forum. Please visit general entertainment and fan fiction writing or any other cool things to share things. You can write your own conceptional story. Best of luck about that.

And please give me a friend request, Hope you finds this place very good make friends, publish hack and do whatever you want. Bye and hope to see ya around. :)

Years
  • Hiya George, and welcome to the amazing forum that is PC! I will hug you as thanks for joining us here, whee.

A lot of people like involving themselves in this community since it's so large, but we're also quite friendly for such a big forum so that's a plus. Make sure you involve yourself in all the fun things we have to do here as you'll meet plenty of nice people that way and get all the help you might need. We're always discussing Pokemon here and the like, plus the off-topic boards are really popular as well~ so if you ever want to chat about music, TV shows, anime, and other things, you can do all of that too. n_n

Hope you have a blast and you're free to chat with me whenever if you'd like a friend! The more the merrier, right? See you around!

Back