• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon fans :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hello all! I was a big fan of Pokemon when it was aired in my country (Season 1-2 I think.. I know lol :D ) but then they took it off and since I was 7-8 and the TV was still the most interesting thing to do, I had not PC and I forgot about it. But now I found this cool forum and the passion got back :p . I also plan of making series of gameplay for the old school pokemon games like Pokemon Red, Emerald and so many others and upload them to youtube. But that plan is still in progress :P.

Years
  • Hello to you Zziko,

The Tv show is what got me into pokemon as well :P and its always good to have a past feeling come rushing back :D and cant wait to check out your play through of red, it was (next to crystal) one of the best pokemon games.

If you have any question don't be afraid to ask/pm somebody, they'll be happy to see a new face around here :)

Years
  • Hey there, Zziko! Welcome to the community, nice to see you join up.~

I can really relate to what you're saying! The anime was pretty great, especially in seasons 1-2. Stinks that they took it off for you, though. If you're interested in the anime, we have a pretty awesome Pokemon Anime section where you can chat about pretty much anything Pokemon anime-related :D

And I wish you luck with your videos! If they're Let's Plays, you're more than welcome to post 'em in the Let's Play section of the site. Just make sure to follow the rules before posting to avoid making mistakes.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you and hopefully we keep running into each other. Would be wonderful if you stuck around here. <3

PokeTrade

PokeTrade
    Years
  • Hi Zziko! Welcome ^.^ If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the members, I haven't been here for a while but I know there really nice! Oh! About your idea of making Youtube vids of Pokemon games. Totally do Emerald!! My fav of all time, the starter Pokemon are just epic! It was my first ever Pokemon game to, so I'm very fond of Pokemon Emerald :D If you do make video's of the Pokemon games, ect, please give me the link so I can watch them! Btw, If you want to have a chat with me sometime just give me a visitor message on my profile or you can always come by and see me in the Trading corner. Good luck, and welcome again to the forums!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Zziko,welcome to PC :3! I've seen the first few seasons of the anime before and that's was one of my main inspirations to start playing the Gotta Catch Em all (Pokemon) series.

You'd definitely want to stick your head in the Pokemon Anime section,you can discuss old and new seasons,characters and the storyline,along with much more.If you're interested in the old school days of Pokemon maybe have a peek at the Pokemon GB/GBC games section with topics discussing the old days.

Good luck with your LPs! When you post them in the Lets Play section,I'll be sure to have a look at them.Nice to meet you,if you want some assistance or have a query just ask one of the staff or any user.They'll do their best to help you out.I'm Rainbow by the way,nice to meet you!

Back