• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon fans!

Years
  • Hello everyone!

You see my account name? I'm Nakagg, you can call me Naka for short. A twenty-year-old Asian guy, I have been a pokemon fan since day one (yeah, since the realease date of Pokemon Red (J), fortunately I got this game as a present when I was a small child). Nowaday I'm interested in making Pokemon fan games with friends, as I'm learning to be a sprite artist and mapper.

English is not my primary language so please bear with me. Just wanna say hi to the community.

Years
  • Hello LadyNyx, nice to meet you too!

I have had this account for more than two years, yet have never posted anything up until now, so kinda a newcommer :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Naka! It's never too late to introduce yourself, and don't worry about your language, English is not my primary language too. We have Emulation sections, where you could find anything required to make your Pokemon fan-game or even publish it! Welcome to PC and have fun!

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Hi Naka and welcome to the community. If you like hacking then you should check out our Emulation section. And don't worry even I made this account about a year back and started posting towards the end of the year.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Asians! I heard they pwn in pokémon (since when do they never pwn <<), anyhow welcome :D!

Back