• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Pokemon friends :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Hello, guys and girls! Im looking for some friends that love pokemon! I have a lets play channel of pokemon silver that I wuld love for you guys to check out and become my friend :)

I love pokemon silver the most! whats your favorite??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey DBZLife, welcome to the site bro. DBZ is an awesome show, and me and my friends in college still watch it from time to time mainly due to the badass fights that happen throughout the show. My favorite Pokemon game is actually Pokemon Gold so its awesome to see another Johto fan! Do you have a favorite Pokemon? I really liked Pokemon Gold because of how long the game was, and it had some of my favorite Pokemon like Umbreon, Wobbuffet, and Hoot-Hoot.

That's cool you're doing a Let's Play, I enjoy playing games but I've never really recorded any gaming footage before besides a little but of COD with my old clan. We have an awesome Let's Play section here on PC that's active. Here you can post your Let's Plays and I enjoy watching other Let's Plays when I'm bored. I'm not much of a commentor on those though. Anyways, welcome to the site bro if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My favorite is Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. Anyway hello there and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to feel free to leave a message on my profile. See you around.

Hi there and welcome to PC! I've removed the video link from your post since we don't generally allow advertising here unless it fits within a certain topic. You're welcome to include your video links in your forum signature though -- that's totally fine. 8]

Hope you enjoy your time posting! My favorite Pokémon game is definitely either R/S or Crystal.. they were amazing and I was hooked on the series around the late second/early third gen.

Cheers!

Back