• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello possible new friends :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hello everyone I joined since I am a Pokemon fan and also due to the fact I am trying to start a youtube project that has to do with geeky fandoms and stuff but will not dive into details in this thread. (Feel free to ask me in messages if you want) Anyway I am halfway done with college and enjoy making projects since it is fun to do. Hope to meet new people here.​

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity :)
    Hope you have a great time, and if you're bored or confused about anything feel free to message me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Very cool! When you start your project I would love to see it, what are some of your favorite fandoms? My roommate makes Youtube videos sometimes, he's more of a vlog type of guy though. I'm in them sometimes, but not much since I'm not in the room much. I love Pokemon myself, been one of my favorite franchises ever since I was a little kid! If you ever wanna talk feel free to send me a vm. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. Feel free to leave a message on my profile. I usually reply back right away. See you around. =)

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
    Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy the PokeCommunity… community and meet some great people. Trust me, they're pretty swell. Also maybe we can talk in PM's about this YouTube project. I'd like to hear more about it.

Back