• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ppl lm new here

Years
    Hello to all ppl here
    l hope to have a good time on this forum
    lm a big pokemon fan pokemon is the reason l started to watch anime
    and form there l started drawing and doing other stuff related to art
    also if any of you know where l can find good pics of pokemon cosplayers
    plz tell me l draw pic of cosplayers so it would be a big help.

thanks for reading l hope l can be friends with you

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would recommend using Google or any search engine of your preference if you're looking for Pokemon Cosplayers. I haven't seen much on here tbh.

You should totally show off your work here on PC! Visit the Art Gallery and show off your work there. :D After you post 15 times around PC, you can post images. Get critics, comments, and suggestions about your art, so you can improve, and you can also check out other art galleries from other members. Many of our members here are really talented! :)

But besides that, welcome aboard! Our staff here are quite helpful and we'll help you in anyway we can if needed. Have a great time!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello welcome to PC! I love your avatar good choice! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Years
    I would recommend using Google or any search engine of your preference if you're looking for Pokemon Cosplayers. I haven't seen much on here tbh.

You should totally show off your work here on PC! Visit the Art Gallery and show off your work there. :D After you post 15 times around PC, you can post images. Get critics, comments, and suggestions about your art, so you can improve, and you can also check out other art galleries from other members. Many of our members here are really talented! :)

But besides that, welcome aboard! Our staff here are quite helpful and we'll help you in anyway we can if needed. Have a great time!
    Thanks for the welcome!
    l think i will post some up if l got some time to do it.
    Lot of talented members that sounds fun. il go check out their works
    thanks for telling me that.

Hello welcome to PC! I love your avatar good choice! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
    _Thanks for the welcome!
    well evee is one of my favorites small and cute that's how l like them.
    l think il really enjoy my stay on this forum.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    Hey there. :) I'm new too! Us newbies gotta stick together...

Small and cute pokemon are the best <3

You can also find TONS of cosplayers by going to cosplay.com and searching "pokemon" or "ginjinka". Best of luck :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Wow quite a few interests in Pokemon which is great to see with a new member. Ohh an artist... I love seeing art work and i'm sure the community would like to see anything you have made. (including myself) :) You'll be able to make plenty of friends here since you seem nice and have so many interests. Just come talk to some of us and i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here even more. :P Anyways hope you hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back