• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ppl!

Hi there Lifelover! Welcome to the forum. I love Pokemon as well.. we all do, of course, and there are people of all ages around here. :D What aspect of Pokemon are you most into? There's a lot involved in this amazing franchise so feel free to tell us exactly why you love it. I'm very much into the games but enjoy the anime/manga/cards from time to time, and of course there's also the merch.

Hope you love the forum and keep exploring for a long while to come! Be sure to let me know if you need anything at all or if you're simply looking for a friend; I'm more than happy to get to know you. Thanks for joining and may you have an amazing time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Lifelover! I see you love to live life, right? :3

I love Pokemon, too! And so does Cirno and everyone here in the community. We're crazy about it, and it is so awesome to see you here. <3 What is it that you like about Pokemon? We have a wide selection of Pokemon sections for you to indulge and discuss, because over here, friends are made easily. <3 So don't be shy and talk to anyone here! We love making friends every day.

I hope you are excited for XY as much as we are! Have a wonderful time here, alright! Ask questions if you have any, and see ya around <3

Years
    Hello Lifelover and welcome!

We all love Pokemon, and so do I! I've been a general fan for 14 years now and it's been 10 years since I started playing the games, and despite only just turning 21 I will forever be a Pokemon fan. PC is very diverse, and you'll find loads of great topics along the way, and there's loads of awesome people you'll meet.

But yeah, like Megan and Cirno said, we do hope you enjoy your time at PC, and don't hesitate to ask us or anyone on staff if you have a question. We're all here to help you, and make sure you read the rules so you can stay out of trouble. Have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Thanks!
    Well, I do like the games, but I like Pokémon manga too! I like the anime and Pokémon cards, but I don't watch the anime or play the card game as much as before. For real, I suck at card games!

Back