• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, quick question

Years
  • I've been roaming around here for quite a while. I finally decided to join, I think I am going to like my stay.

Quick question: That UTC on the bottom, that reads "All times are UTC -4. The time now is 09:14 PM." Is that the same time for everyone regardless of location?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been roaming around here for quite a while. I finally decided to join, I think I am going to like my stay.

Quick question: That UTC on the bottom, that reads "All times are UTC -4. The time now is 09:14 PM." Is that the same time for everyone regardless of location?

Hello there! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

To answer your question, not really. The server time is UTC time. If you set your time to your current time zone, (for example, Atlantic Daylight Time) the forum will follow that time zone you choose. You can fix that in your settings by going to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > Date & Time Options. Hope this answers your question! :)

Back