• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. Read if you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    I'm new here.
    Trying to gain knowledge in ROM hacking.
    I've read the rules, but I might accidentally break one every once in a while.
    I didn't actually plan on making an account here, but it came up while I was researching information on hacking. I already messed around with Pokemon FR/LG and it's not my thing, and not to sound arrogant but it was a little too easy for my liking. I'm much more interested in G/S/C. I'm going to use the experience I gain here to move on in hacking and programming. I hope to make a decent hack of Pokemon Gold, and I will probably post it on this website. If you have any experience with hacking Pokemon G/S/C, please let me in on some advice.
    Thanks.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well check out our hacking forums and read the stickies they should give plenty of info for ya.

and FAQ here could help ya too. Might wanna read that.

So yeah welcome to Pokecommunity man, Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Alright, a bullet fan! (Sorry if I'm wrong xD).

Welcome to the community, you already read the rules... cool. Just remember a few of the majors ones and you'll be alright
    -No linking to other forums/advertising
    -No SPAMing

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Alright, a bullet fan! (Sorry if I'm wrong xD).

Welcome to the community, you already read the rules... cool. Just remember a few of the majors ones and you'll be alright
    -No linking to other forums/advertising
    -No SPAMing

Have fun!

Yeah, a Bullet fan.
    And I'll remember those.
    I've also already read up on the tutorials here, or at least read the ones I've seen. Sadly though, I either couldn't find a whole lot on G/S/C, or no one has written them.

Back