• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO SAYS ME

GalacticWarriorX

The Traveling Pokemon Artist
    Years
    HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI! I'm GalacticWarriorX, and I'm a newbie! :)
    I'd like to announce that I'm here. And that if you need help on your fanbased Pokemon game, I'm here! NOW REMEMBER:I'm not a scripter. spriter, mapper, or etc. I am a fakemon concept artist. Well, my definition of a concept artist is: someone who has an idea(that idea's probably from the creator of the game) who will then draw something based on that idea, so the spriters have something to base their work on. I'm also KINDA good at drawing people (remember: only as a concept artist), but unless you like chicken people, I probably won't draw their legs. I draw on paper. Not Photoshop or Paint or anything on a computer. I need a tablet to do that. And I don't have one. And I probably won't get one. So don't ask. Well I guess that's it, so hi, and like, peace, dude.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I hope this welcome is warm enough for 'ya. ;D
    I think you'll fit in well here. I've only lurked throughout most of the boards here, but I think artists are held in high esteem here... I think.

If you decide to show your work, I'll be on the lookout for it. :Dd

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    Welocme to the PC! I and All PC members wish you a good stay at our PC
    You are in a large family of kind and good people who never try to do bad to others.

Back