• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Shady's here....

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Sup, pokecommunity, i know I haven't been on for a while but now I'm getting into it, let's see names ShadyVXKuriboh5 or Shady or VX, love Pokemon and Digimon (Hope I didn't say the D-word) especially love role playing, already have one saved on word! Just posting around now!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hi and welcome to Poke Community (PC for short)
    Although I don't know what's roleplaying, since you like Role playing, you should click on here. But I guess you already knew that.
    Okay, have fun here!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Shady and welcome to PC
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^
    We have a large Roleplay Corner where you can explore the large library of roleplays that we currently offer, whether you'd like to explore the land of Pokemon or maybe in a lost world... and you can also create your own RPs! Don't worry, we're a really good community, and you'll fit in juuust fine!
    Soo have a great time here, and have fun roleplaying, okay! Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!

Back