• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there :3

Years
  • Hi there :3

I'm a huge Pokemon fan, as I'm sure is the reason why everyone's here, but I just wanted to say hi. I look forward to getting to know everyone and exploring the forum (-:

ZenonPrototype

Prodigy of Ice
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community! Glad to see other fans joining in on the hype (Is this a hype?). The reason why everyone is here? Because PC is flippin' awesome! But seriously, when you type "Pokemon forums" into the search bar, this one is usually one of the first ones. Also, this is a great place to talk, not just about Pokemon, but other things too! Please do explore the forum, and welcome again!

Years
  • I happen to be a huge Pokemon fan myself, so yay for joining! Really nice to meet you, PikaEeveeChu!

So, why not tell us more about yourself? We'd love to know more about you as a member, and that can help us recommend sections for you and that can help you settle in with a group you'll be comfortable with. PC is huge and has a lot of variety so take your time and see what interests you. Do you have any fave Pokemon or Pokemon games? Maybe you're excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Or is there anywhere you plan to check out while you're here? Never hurts to answer some questions.

Anyways, have a splendid time and if you need anything the staff members as well as myself are always happy to show you around or feel free to have a chat. Catch you 'round the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Heh heh, thank you guys :) I'll update my profile and stuff soon. I can't wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it's really exciting! I've only just started watching the anime though, so that'll be fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Pika; glad to meet you!

Is this the first time you're watching anime? If so, you should definitely watch previous seasons, if you could, as some them were simply great. Personally, I've very much enjoyed watching through Advanced Generation series; things that they've had were interesting, including characters, plot, and so forth. Original isn't too bad, either.

When Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are released, which version will you likely be getting? For me, it'd probably have to be former. When generation three of games were introduced for the first time, I bought Ruby version, so I sort of want to do the same here to help relive memories and whatnot.

Anyhow, I hope you have fun here, dear! Should you ever need anything, I'm here to help; feel free to send a message to me any time, and I'll happily respond!

Years
  • Thanks guys, it's fantastic already ^.^

Peitharchia, I've watched other anime before, namely Naruto and Bleach, but it's my first time watching Pokemon so I figured I'd start from the beginning at the Indigo League.
    I'm hoping for Alpha Sapphire, as I'm more of a Water type fan, and Kyogre is just awesome :3 I'm loving all the Mega Evolution stuff too. And thank you, I will do.

Kenchiin, totally agree with you. Eevee's the boss.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hye there, Pika!! Cute eevee avatar..really love it...btw, welcome to the wonderland of PC!! I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forgot to stick with us always!! If you feel like chit chating or need help with something, feel free to send me a VM!! Well, see you around!! Toodles!!

Years
  • Alpha Sapphire fans for the win! /thumbsup
    I'm getting it too. Go Kyogre and water types. 8Dc Welcome to PC, Chu.

We're looking forward to having you around too so be sure to stick with us. ;P This is a huge forum so there's always something new popping up. Which new mega is your favorite? Admittedly I've yet to really get used to them and haven't actually used one yet but am confident that'll change with the release of OR/AS.

Have a fantastic time and let me know if you'd ever like to chat!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • My buddy and I went to nab some Shiny Gengars and reserve Alpha Sapphire (me) and Omega Ruby (him) at Game Stop last night. I'm ridiculously excited, the trailers just keep getting more exciting. Did you watch the new one today?

Back