• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!!! Blackhebrew2

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    Yo I'm Blackhebrew2,real name Dale. I prefer to be called by my real name. The origin of my username is unknown (no seriously I dont know where I got it from). I am Irish. I am 14. My quest is not to own the E4 with overpowered pokemon brought from a guide. But rather to chillax and celebrate this awesome game often related to as childs play but in fact,your average gamer cannot grasp some parts of the story and will throw fits of "average-gamer-rage ZOMGZORZ HAX! I R HAZ STOPPING POWER!!! PIDGEY IS R NO MATCH FOR BUBBLE GUM POP!!!!" I will end this endless tirade. Any questions? Other than "ah,wtf was that?" I dont know either my friend I do not know.

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    Welcome Dale! :D
    You're post was very hilarious.
    I giggled a lot inside my brain. :chu:

Glad to have you here. Have lots of fun at PC! ^_^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Whoa! That was some intro you made there! xD;
    Srsly, you're one hilarious fellow. Ha ha, I wish I had the ability to make people laugh like you..

..anyways, hello Dale. Welcome to teh Pokecommunity forumz! :3

Well, be sure to read the rules and FAQ. They'll help you in the long run. Also, if you've got any questions/queries, feel free to contact our staff members. If not the staff, I'm always there to help ya, buddy. ;D

So, have fun around the forums, mkay? ;)

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    So true Dale, and funny at the same time. Welcome to PC yo, you'll find lot's of crazy people here. Crazy people like addicted to TCTI threads, Sora-yaoi fantasy threads and insane 2012 topics.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Welcome to the #1 Pokemon Community Dale! Nice Intro:D

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    glad to see I made so many of you laugh,but in reality I cannot recreate that piece of madness probally ever again.And I am also glad that I have made a great start here. Thanks for the overwhelming response guys.

Back