• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    You know how you have those websites that you see all the time, and are intrigued by, but never really took the time to fully explore?

This was one of those websites for me. I came across this website quite a few years ago, and am just now getting around to signing up.

I've been an avid fan of Pokémon since Red and Blue, when I was around 4 or so. I've been playing since.

I'm looking forward to being a proud member of the PokéCommunity... community!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Wow, a few years ago? What got you to sign up just now? xD Either way, welcome aboard!

I'm also a fan of Red and Blue, and those games were the reason why I got into Pokemon (or well, one of the reasons I got into Pokemon. lmao) You'll meet others that have been through those games like you did, and maybe meet others that are wildly obsessed like I am too. xD There's a lot to do here, so depending on your interests, you'll love it here. :D

aaand I know PC is quite large for you at first, but me & Snivy are here to help ya out! Drop us a shoutout if you need help, ok! I'll see ya around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    You know, I wouldn't be incredibly sure I could give an answer as to why I would sign up now. Maybe it's the color scheme. Last time I came here the place was yellow and, to be quite honest, a slight eye strain. :P

Loving this electric blue theme thingy. Very pretty.

Though I started on the first generation, probably my favorite generation would have to be Generation 2. All of the changes in that generation from the first had the most impact on the Pokemon that we know today.

And that's pretty awesome of you guys! I'll shout if I need help around here.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    You know how you have those websites that you see all the time, and are intrigued by, but never really took the time to fully explore?

This was one of those websites for me. I came across this website quite a few years ago, and am just now getting around to signing up.

I've been an avid fan of Pokémon since Red and Blue, when I was around 4 or so. I've been playing since.

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think sometimes I end up delving deep into various sites and stuff. Sometimes I end up bookmarking it and sticking around them forever, or in some cases, well... Like this forum. I joined. :P

Seems like I have been playing around the same time, huh?

I hope to see you again!

Years

Hi Fedora, you lurked a bit and then decided to officially become a part of us.

I recommend checking out the Pokemon game-based areas to get started, I check out those areas regularly.

Read the rules so you don't get into any unexpected arguments with staff. We don't want that happening!

Don't hesitate to contact anyone with fancy bold text on their names. They aren't difficult to see!

And may the force of Oshawott be with you.

- Hikari10, the Ultimate Oshawotter

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Wow seems like youve known about this place for quite some time. Still really nice to see you decide to join! :P I too have been a fan of the series since Red and Blue! (cant ger rid of your childhood no matter how hard you try :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back