• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there everyone~

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm KawaiiFutureFriend. I'm here on PokéCommunity in order to make some new friends and to discuss Pokémon and other things (my god, that sentence sounded awful). I am so socially inept when you first meet me, but don't worry, I warm up to people rather quickly. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet all of you. You can add me on Skype if you want (bet you'll never guess what it is). But yeah, I don't have a YouTube channel to promote (not yet at least, but you get my gist), so I know I haven't broken any rules yet! Yayifications. Okay, I'm going to go hide until someone replies with an awkward hello or something, I'm so sorry ><

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
  • Alright here comes the awkward hello

HEY ! 8D
    hahah xDD that was abit to enthausiastic I think.
    don't be sorry ^_^
    Welcome here on PC and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :D
    if you feel like taking feel free to send me a message

Take care ~ :3

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
    Years
  • @ Aiireko - Thank you for welcoming me. I'll definitely take you up on that offer, friends are always fun to make ^^
    @ BroChickaBowWow - Thank you for welcoming me. The community seems really nice from the two people that I have met so far. So, 2/2? I already love everyone so far. Hopefully this'll grow more over time.

Years
  • Hi hi, welcome to the forum, KawaiiFutureFriend! n~n I was very shy and socially inept online when I joined here but PC is friendly so you'll open up quickly. I started out posting around the fan clubs area and it's where I met my first few friends. Perhaps that'll be a good place to stop by for you?

But if you're looking for buddies I'm more than happy to accept so don't hesitate to send me a request! Meeting you all is what makes my experience here fun, after all. Aaand you can always message someone else for a chat anytime, plus if you're lost the staff members are here to help anytime. People are always discussing and speculating on all things Pokemon here on PokeCommunity so I'm sure you won't have issues fitting in. Have a blast and see you around! <3

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC.
    Since you're a little weird, I might act one as well. We can be friends, I am friendly enough. So, glad to know you've read the rules. (Because you know some, I think you did) Also, for you to know me, I'm Yoruichi (forget my last o|; ̄▽ ̄|o) Call me Yoru for short. PC is indeed a fun forum, hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions regarding the forum, just ask our kindest staffs and moderators with the blue. Feel free to talk to me via vm/pm.

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
    Years
  • @L96 - Thank you for welcoming me! I am just having the best of luck meeting new people to talk to today. You can be another new friend, yay~ But yeah, I'll be more than happy to get to know you more. The staff seems friendly like you said ... even if I've only met one of them *cough* Cirno *cough* but no matter, I'm sure they're all really nice~

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • @L96 - Thank you for welcoming me! I am just having the best of luck meeting new people to talk to today. You can be another new friend, yay~ But yeah, I'll be more than happy to get to know you more. The staff seems friendly like you said ... even if I've only met one of them *cough* Cirno *cough* but no matter, I'm sure they're all really nice~

They're all nice! Hello NO! Just kidding ^^
    More like your siblings when you talk to them and ask. But they change colors..
    When you have *cough* b-ba-bad.. *cough* at- *cough* attitude *dies*

Back