• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, handsome people ;)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    Hey everyone ;)

I'm a 24 year old male from Denmark and Pokémon has been a part of my life for many years, so I thought to myself that I'd like to find a nice place here on the interwebs to share my love for these awesome video games/tv shows/movies, etc. ;)

Anyway, looking foward to having some fun times here ;)

Years
  • Hey TheNM22! It is a pleasure to have you here! <3 ..what should we call you? TheNM22 is hard to remember so perhaps you have a nickname you'd like us to use instead.

I'm 22 years old so we're almost the same age. Been into Pokemon for a loooong time, too.. since 1998 or so, meaning it's been fifteen years. Time sure flies, doesn't it? And going by your intro, does that mean you're a fan of both the anime and games? Do you keep up with the show or prefer the older series? I've been into the games and anime for a long time - actually am keeping up with the Best Wishes/Black & White anime series too, that's been so much more awesome ever since N was introduced. If you're interested, maybe the Pokemon Anime board will be one you'll enjoy! It is a great place indeed and personally one of my favorite boards around the community.

But man the games... the gaaames. Those are just so good, Black 2 and White 2 did such a great job at improving the story. The Pokemon World Tournament was an awesome addition and we even got to see updated sprites/music for older gym leaders/champions.. omg. Hopefully you've played these games before otherwise I'll be kind of embarrassed for rambling oh, haha. Are you excited about X and Y, btw? :D There's a board dedicated to that around here too and it's one of our most active sections right now, so it's worth it to stop by sometime. Always explodes with activity whenever there's new news; speculation is always quite fun. The starter evolutions are what I'm most looking forward to. You can discuss whatever you like here, off-topic things included, so make sure to stick around for a long time.

Looking forward to having you here with us as well, TheNM! We can't get enough of cool new peeps like you since PC wouldn't be where it is without you guys. Have a blast around the forum and feel free to contact me if you need any help. :D

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    People usually just call me NM or TheNM on the web ;)

I do prefer the old animes, but the newer ones can also entertain me;)

And yeah, the games! Playing the old games on GB, GBC and GBA was so awesome ;)
    I played the hell out of Pokémon Sapphire back when it came out! :D
    Sadly, I haven't gotten around to play some of the newer ones :(

Back