• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, I'm new ♥

Years
    Hi! I've loved Pokemon ever since I was really young... but I'll be honest after Crystal I couldn't get back into it anymore even after trying all the new games... But when HG/SS Released... I suddenly got back in it! But I'm a total newbie LOL.

The whole wifi is new to me, and I just got HG today, so I decided to join, make some friends and learn more about Pokemon.

Nice to meet you all!
    sorry if I may seem a little slow about the terms.

Last edited:

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
    Welcome to PC! The folks here didn't always know so much about Pokemon; it took a long time to learn. Don't be shy to ask questions when you need an answer! See you around. :D

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    Welcome :D

Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity there are a lot of nice people here so, I don't think you could get annoyed by someone (if someone does just tell me :badsmile: XD) there are some threads were you can find out about pokemon.
    See ya :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry, you'll catch on pretty quickly. If you need any help, just ask, and let me know if you want to exchange wi-fi friend codes :)

Again, have fun on the forums!

Back