• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello. There is a big difference between red and platinum.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    bonjour.

this is an awesome site. i play rpg's in my sweet free time and since my younger bro convinced me a few weeks ago to play pokemon as i wait for ff13, i am now addicted. the last pokemon i played was red so platinum is a huge leap for me. gotta say that fighting and psychic pokemon still rock. my team is

-monferno lv 35
    -gallade lv 52
    -luxray lv 55
    -staraptor lv 54
    -empoleon lv 62 ( i traded this from my girlfriend for a wierd grey cat called eevee lv 20)
    -Machamp lv 58, the one and only.

i have two wierd pokemon which are gallade (i got as a kirlia and my bro did something to it and it became gallade) and machamp who i single handedly raised from a machop and yet again my bro did something to it and it became machamp from mchoke. the wierd thing is there color.....my gallade has a blue head and arms (as compared to my girlfriends) and my machamp is green (as compared to my bro's). i tried switching games with them but nothing gives.

i don't want to but i think i should restart to get thier original colors...

anyway i'm gettin the previous pokemons soon(yay for me) i should just start in those ones

ps: where do you go from snowpoint gym???

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Hey and welcome to the forum! And to Pokemon!
    DONT Restart or release your "Different coloured" Pokemon. There is approximately a 1/8000 of that happening. VERY RARE. Ive been playing Pokemon for 5 years and that's only happened to me twice. That GREY Eevee was also probably a Rare "different colour". Because you played red, which didnt have these features, Im not suprised you dont know about this. Its called a Shiny Pokemon. It's good and it's VERY rare. Keep them at all costs.

Back