• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there mortals

Arthur_Kirkland

Britannia Angel
Years
  • I am ENGLAND

BOW DOWN TO ME

jk

hello there :U

I am the girl who has no life and just loves anime and pokemon

anyway hi

I hope to make lots of super special awesome friends

maybe I can show you some Zorc and Pals and get it renewed for a 2nd series

as you can see

I like YGOTAS

My favorite pokemon games are diamond and platinum mainly cause those are the only two I have :I

I haven't played either of them for a while

and just a few months ago I found out there was more to diamond than just defeating the elite four and the champion

I was like WTF

i HAD ALREADY BEATEN THEM OVER 6 TIMES

and it annoys me that I have to go around the sinnoh region looking for the pokemon I need to fill the pokedex ;w;

I'm such a failure

again

Hi

Hi

I'm Nappa

and this is vegeta

he was a prison bi-

Stop me now please

I HOPE TO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS

PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT ME FOR HAVING THE WEIRDEST INTRO THREAD ;w;

Flarebliss

Charmed...
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    xD Hello. Very interesting Intro. The names is flare. It's nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll make friends fast. Everyone here is friendly. I hope you enjoy yourself in PC. :D

Arthur_Kirkland

Britannia Angel
    Years
  • xD Hello. Very interesting Intro. The names is flare. It's nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll make friends fast. Everyone here is friendly. I hope you enjoy yourself in PC. :D
    I live to make everything interesting :I

so the power of friendship has taken over this forum >w< lovely

I don't care if you call me arthur, iggy, england, shadow (what I'm used to ), that angry brit ( though in real life I am actually hispanic/america :'D this was just a nickname given to me by a friend of mine), or anything you can think of

Back