• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there my little cupcakes. :D

SasoriAlucard

Gleek and proud.
Years
  • Hiya! I am SasoriAlucard, and I am female.. Just thought I would point that out seeing as how people think I am a boy. D':

I would have registered yesterday but Doctor Who, Britain's Got Talent and Eurovision wasted my night, so yeah.. :L

I hope my lack of competitive battling knowledge wont get me abandoned here, and that I am welcolmed! (:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm not a cupcake, I'm a people, silly. :P

Hey there SasoriAlucard. Ny name is Timb and I'm male...people seem to think I'm a girl. XD

Of course your lack of competitive battling knowledge won't get you abandoned. There are a ton of places to post that aren't pertinent to competitive battling. XD

Welcome to the community. Be sure to have fun, avoid the poisoned doughnuts, and don't be afraid to ask myself or any of the people with bolded colorful usernames of moderatorhood for help navigating the site if needed. :D

SasoriAlucard

Gleek and proud.
    Years
  • Haha. (:
    Glad to know I'm not the only one with 'gender issues.' :L
    That's good. I was hoping this wasn't gonna be all about competitive battling. ^^

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Hello there my little cupcakes. :D

Cupcake says hi.​

But that's not my cupcake. No, that's the fastasy cupcake from mystical cupcake proportional helium land. It floats around everywhere, doing random things from time to time, playing music from the little button that sits atop it's frosting. :P

Wow, I can't believe I actually wrote that much about a cupcake I found on google. XD So yeah, this is my humble abode, which I welcome you to right now. So "welcome" to the Pokecommunity. :) The Strategies and Movesets section can be found, if you want to improve on you competitive battling. Maybe I should do that sometime soon. :3

Have fun! :D

SasoriAlucard

Gleek and proud.
    Years
  • That cupcake is hot stuff. ;D

I will be sure to do that. I try to kill everyone with my Flareon, but apparently Flareon is a crappy Pokémon in the OU metagame. D:

Years
  • Welcome! :D I just joined to. <o< And also, alot of my favourite Pokemon are extremely crappy in the OU metagame. D; I think those Nazi $!@$%*@s at Smogon are going to put Zoroark in UU. v.v

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hiya! I am SasoriAlucard, and I am female.. Just thought I would point that out seeing as how people think I am a boy. D':

I would have registered yesterday but Doctor Who, Britain's Got Talent and Eurovision wasted my night, so yeah.. :L

I hope my lack of competitive battling knowledge wont get me abandoned here, and that I am welcolmed! (:

Hey, SasoriAlucard! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :DD

If you really are interested in competitive battling, we do have a forum, but we're not centered around it like Smogon. XD There's plenty of other things to check out too if you're interested, like the Black & White forum. :3 (but like I was saying, if you really are interested in learning how to battle competitively, we're going to be starting a tutoring program soon! :D) You might also be interested in Culture & Media since you seem to like some of those shows, too. /doesn't know the first thing about C&M so don't ask ;;

Anyway, if you have any questions about the forum, don't be afraid to ask myself or one of our awesome staff members. You'll be directed to the right person/place to post or whatever. :33 Enjoy your time on PC! :D

Welcome! :D I just joined to. <o< And also, alot of my favourite Pokemon are extremely crappy in the OU metagame. D; I think those Nazi $!@$%*@s at Smogon are going to put Zoroark in UU. v.v

...baw, UU is determined based on usage stats. If something's in UU, it just means it isn't used enough to be OU. If you really want Zoroark to be OU, get everyone to use it in OU matches. XD

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • I AM NOT A CUPCAKE ARE YOU BLIND CANNOT YOU SEE THAT I AM A DONUT??!!
    yes I also have gender issues... people seem to think that I'm a boy, but I'm female. So yeah. Actually, there's just a small part of PokeCommunity that is dedicated to competitive battling. There's a lot more topics, so you don't need to worry. I am also terrible at competitive battling, so now I know that I am not alone. So welcome to PC (Pokecommunity)!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You may be interested in this emblem then...

Hello there my little cupcakes. :D

It's funny, most people who spend a good deal of time in this place end up getting what's known as the "Gender Bender" emblem for one reason for another. :P Some people really do have an indistinguishable gender, and others of us just like to change it up for kicks. Either way, it's all in good fun. Emblems are like little awards members of staff can bestow upon you, by the way. They're displayed on your profile.

...and television is always a good reason to put other tasks off!

Welcome to PC, SasoriAlucard~ I see you like Glee... o3o

Years
  • Hey there, SasoriAlucard, welcome to PC! Don't worry, you don't have to be a competitive battler to fit in, although if you're interested in competitive battling, there's apparently a tutoring program to introduce users to the metagame. I take it you like Glee? I used to watch glee, but then I lost interest, although I admit it's a very well-made show! Anyhow, welcome to PC and have a great stay here, Sasori.

Back