• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello there, my new very best friends

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    No, I am not a psychopath or anything like that at all, not at all my new very best friends.
    Jokes aside, serious time is on now.
    The story of my pokemon life follows now.

Spoiler:

tl;dr I like pokemon.

Since I like pokemon and this place is called pokecommunity, if I am right, I thought this might be a good match up. Well then see you around.

(for anyone wondering, my mother tongue is german, so excuse me for any mistakes and yes, my real name is nico, so you shall refer to me by this very name)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey my new best friend! :3 Extra special PC goes to you!~

Ah, so you've played every gen! That's cool; so have I, and I always love replaying them! So, how's pokemon Y treating you; good? Love playing it myself, and I definitely love the pokemon trainer customization mechanic! I've always wanted this, hehe. Mmm, and you're playing pokemon showdown too! Then you might enjoy our own PC showdown server as well! I do recommend if you want to get into battles there; I normally play random battles myself, but, competitive battles do happen there from time to time!

And there are many more pokemon boards around here too, like Pokemon Spin-Offs, Pokemon General, and the Pokemon TCG for discussion about the Pokemon Trading Card game! I'm sure that you'll enjoy everything that you see here! Mmm, and I hope to see you again real soon, let me know if you have any questions or concerns about PC, mmkay? Or anyone else for that matter!

Take care, and enjoy your staaaay. <33

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm...your best friend?

hello there, my new very best friends

Welcome, btw! Wise choice in taking your brother's Y copy to play the game. Very wise choice. xD Looks like you have a wide choice in Pokemon in general. You like the TCG, the games, and so much more. PC has a large quantity of threads for you to check out, as well as the sections in general. We have a section for the current generation gaming (X&Y), and even for the TCG. You can pretty much talk about anything in terms of Pokemon, you won't run out of things to do here!

Don't forget to scroll down to the off-topic section as well, it's a great place to interact with other members of the community on a personal level. It's a random section, actually!

Nice to meet ya, and have fun playing Y! Shoot me a shout out if you wanna chat about all things Pokemon or anything like that. Hope to see you around these parts!~

Back