• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there PC!

CallMeProf_J

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Prof.
Years
  • Hey everyone! My names jose and im "kinda" new here :) By kinda i really mean ive heard of this site before and visited alot back when Pokemon Pearl/Diamond came out but then life started sucking so had less time to play and even less to stay active or even join the community. Now things are way better and since ive just gotten Pokemon Black 2 i though it would be cool for me to start and finally actually be involed in the community :) Ive been playing pokemon since pokemon Red/Blue. My first one was Pokemon blue and since then ive loved Blastoise lol Then my move to Pokemon Gold was exciting as in it was wayyyyy longer and so many cool pokemon came out. Ho-oh had to be one of my favorites of johto. Then pokemon sapphire grabbed my attention for a while. Loved mightyena(sorry for the possible spelling mistake here :P). Then as i said pokemon pearl came out and i picked that up and started Ev'ing and some competitive play with my close friends and brothers. Now I just got black 2 and im even more into pokemon. Its safe to say pokemon was a way of life for me lol ummm btw if i didnt say im 19 years old turning 20 this year. (hope thats not too old xD) Im in college and have a girlfriend who is also into pokemon, lucky me xD well if any of you were actually able to finish this whole post then high five lol I rant sometimes sorry :P hope i can make some new and good friends here :) Well cya around PC :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, well, I'm glad that you've decided to be active, champ. :) And I'm really glad that life has been better for you, and I do hope for more clear skies ahead for you. <3

But yeah, I'm similar with you, I've been playing since the Gen I era myself, and yeah, I do agree that pokemon Gold was amazingly long~ <3 I remember grabbing pokemon Ruby first, then sapphire; the generation 3 games are also amazing! Especially because most of my favourite pokemon are from there, such as Milotic and Flygon! I didn't really start EV training until the sixth grade myself, haha. Pokemon was a big part of my life too, y'know?

By the way I'm in university myself~ What are you studying in college? :o I'm studying about Social Work. :3 Maybe some day I can revisit college and study new topics, but, you know. I've already got a set plan in mind, so yeah~

Anyways Jose, I do hope that you'll enjoy the pokemon boards around here, as well as the other boards, because they're all quite good to post and be active in. Plus, it's a nice way to meet new people. n__n But regardless, thanks for taking the time of being with us here tonight! Again, have a fun and memorable time, and don't be shy -- feel free to ask for help when you need it! We're all glad to help you with any questions you'd want answering, myself included! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, Jose. I'm glad that you decided to be active in here.
    Nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being in here,
    and I hope we could become great friends!

CallMeProf_J

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Thanks for the replies :) I really enjoy the community so far and from what i see now and from when i first was here, everyone's so respectful and nice :) lol oh and im studying to become and technician in the HVAC/R field (Heating, Ventilation, air conditioning/Refrigeration). Basically to repair home appliances :P Its like a puzzle so i like it. plus the pay is awesome ;) lol

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Jose, nice to have you with us!
    I'm glad you are liking it so far, and I'm sure you'll keep liking it more and more ^^
    A lot of us here started our adventure as Pokemon Trainer with Red, Blue and Yellow, and most of us are around their twenties, so don't worry about being too old or anything :P
    Any yeah everyone is very nice and friendly, and if you need anything people love to help out! But you really seem like a cool guy, and if you feel like talking or something let me know :D Anyways, welcome to PC and have fun!!

Back