• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, to all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Hi, I am new here to the site. I just recently purchased Pokemon Pearl because I found my DS again. It has been a couple years since I played pokemon, the last time being Ruby which I never beat because I lost the cartridge. I have moved quickly through Pearl though and am now about to beat the Pokemon League. I am interested in what this site has to offer with regards to trading and battling with wi-fi. Seeing as how I have yet to complete the game though I know the chances are slim that I will be doing too much of either of those yet. But, if anyone would ever care to help me out I would love to talk about trading, especially if it involved any Gen. I pokemon that are not in Pearl, such as the starters. Anyway, hi to all, I am looking forward to what I can experience here.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • You are not the only one who lost Ruby, I did too. On my birthday. O.O
    Welcome to PC!
    If you have any difficulties I will be here, if you would like to ask any questions and such.
    Read and follow the rules, please.
    Enjoy yourself here at Pokecommunity.
    See you around.

Crissy xX

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    cool. o.o;

Have fun around the forums!

-MetalGardevoir

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    me too I lost ruby!
    welcome to the forums!
    enjoy your stay!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, i'm sure you'll like the Wi-Fi Section =]

Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Thanks for all the positive welcomes. This is the most friendly forum I have ever been to. I am already beginning to enjoy it here.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    May we can hook up sometime and battle through to WiFi, that would be lots of fun :)

Welcome to PokeCommunity!

- f l a s h -

Years
  • Welcome~! I gave away my Sapphire, but I regret that. I thought of buying Ruby but a cousin now has it, so it looks like I might find myself a Sapphire again! XD Right now I'm working on Diamond.

Back