• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
Years
  • Hi all Pokemon Community members! I'm Ayouki!

This seems like a good site. I've seen this site before, but now its brown! Smoochum & Togepi look so cute. I have a Diamond and I'm willing to trade or battle here. I'm also willing to write and post my fics here. I hope I enjoy!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Psh, I hope nothing... I KNOW you'll enjoy it. I mean fics n fights with the awesome folks at PC...:D
    Obey the rules :P (Helps if you read them xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Oh... Your signature is cool. :) Just to make sure you will have fun in here, Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Hi all Pokemon Community members! I'm Ayouki!

This seems like a good site. I've seen this site before, but now its brown! Smoochum & Togepi look so cute. I have a Diamond and I'm willing to trade or battle here. I'm also willing to write and post my fics here. I hope I enjoy!

Welcome glad to see another writer here i write a few fictions myself working on a new one right now well hope you make lots of friends here and enjoy yourself pm me if ya need anything also i give freebies to newbies

Also yay to me this was my 250th post!!!!!!!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ayouki!

So Smoochum and Togepi finally drew another member in! (They are quite hard to resist, I know =P)

If it's trading and battling you're looking for, you've definitely come to the right place! Check out the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum sub-forums, where you'll find the Wifi Battle Stadium and Trade Corner.

We'd also love to see some of your fan fics! If you'd like to share them, you should head over to the (you guessed it) Pokemon Fan Faction forum! (We're quite organized here =P)

I hope you enjoy yourself around here. I'll see you later!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey there, Ayouki Emerald! Welcome to the forums.

If you post your fan fiction, I'll try to review it. Oh, and if you ever want to battle or trade, send me a visitor message, alright?

Back