• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there. ^^

Years
    Hi. I'm Mirei, a new member here. I've actually lurked around Pokecommunity for a while now, and I've decided to finally join! This seems like an interesting forum. :)

Anyway, allow me to introduce myself further. My username comes from Rui (Pokemon Colosseum)'s Japanese name. I've also selected that username because I really like the Pokemon Colosseum game. ^^ I'm also currently working to write a Pokemon Colosseum-related fanfic.

I'm currently sixteen-years-old, and I'm playing Platinum and Emerald at the moment.

I've liked Pokemon ever since I was in third grade, and I still like it. Because of it, I mostly write fanfics that relate to it.

Anyway, I hope I enjoy it here! :) (And don't worry, I skimmed over the rules!)

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Hey welcome to the forums. It seems you won't have trouble making new friends :P. Anyhow have a happy new year and have fun most of all ;)

Years
    Welcome to PC! And Colosseum was a great game, especially with Miror B. Hope you enjoy your stay and let me know if you want to be friends!
    Thanks for the welcome! Colosseum was great; I agree. Miror B.'s theme was hilarious! I still laugh whenever I hear it. ^^; Oh, and I'd love to be friends with you! :)

Welcome to PC have a great stay and I like Colosseum too.
    I also thank you for the welcome! It's good to see someone else that likes Colosseum. ^^

Back