• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! [:

Years
  • Haaaaaai, you just found a Jaeson. New member to the community; have been lurking for a while. I'm into Role-Playing and writing, and such, so that's more of the direction I'm going for in this community. So hello. [:

Years
  • Hey Jaeson, and welcome to the forums (that's the first time I've seen that named spelled with "ae" by the way). Glad to see another person jumped from the lurking box into the fray. I hope you have fun with your writing, and peeps from here will be looking forward to seeing some of your writing. Good luck, and be sure to check out Rules and FAQ sometime, mmkay?

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums just remember to read the rules and hopefully you have a pleasureful experience here at pc

Back