• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Luni

Hax
Years
  • I've been lurking around on these forums for the past week or so and just finally decided to post something! I'm Jeff and it's been a few years since I've thought about about Pokemon. I remember playing back on my GameBoy, that big fat thing, Pokemon Blue which was the the first game I got for that system. And than not playing Pokemon at all and than coming back and instead of there being 151 Pokemon there were like 490 something or so, still not sure on that one. Anyways, I was on youtube about 2 weeks ago and saw a Rom-Hack of Pokemon and it got me really interested in it again. I did all sorts of computer programming back in the day and it got me interested in making my own. So for the past week I've been figuring out the code and language of the different scripting programs for the Pokemon Roms and it's just been really fun making maps and adding scripts and figuring new things out.

So I'll probably be spending most of my time in the Rom-Hacking sections of the forum, but I just wanted to add a hello to PC and be a nub for a little while.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • oh hey! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Thats cool, this is a great site for pokemon lovers :D
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Make sure to read the rules when you have time too ;D

Back