• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'm Brooke I'm nineteen & I live in North Carolina. I'm a huge Pokemon fan. Hope to meet more fans. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    welcome to the boards brooke! I'm pretty much new here too, but it's all good. Let's show these vets that us greenhorns shouldn't be taken lightly!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Welcome! I'm a huge fan too, White's my fav. :3 Go check out some sections and look in the one you like. :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • lol, welcome. You're kinda late to join here aren't ya. I mean you're 19, and i doubt you just started to like pokemon....

Anyways, i'm sure you'll love it here, cause every one here is a HUGE pokemon fan kind of :(

Katja

Years
  • Hi brooke! I loveeeee your husky pictures! I'm a huge fan of dogs as well as pokemon. :P Huskies are so cute!

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
  • Hello Brooke. I'm a Brooke as well. Haha, welcome to the forums! (:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, Brooke, welcome to PC! I love North Carolina, I spent four of the best years of my life in Charlotte attending college and I'd love to return to live there permanently! And I'm another long-time Pokemon fan and this site has everything you could possibly need related to Pokemon... game help, discussion topics, even an active battling and trading section. I hope you take the time to get to know the site and all us friendly members, and if you ever want to chat, just message me!

Have fun and I hope to see you around the site!

Back