• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
  • Hello everyone!
    I am new to PC. Pokemon is awesome , and my favorite game would be heartgold. I once saw I shiny Moltres, but I ran out of poke balls. :(
    Anyways, my favorite pokemon would have to be shedinja or flygon. By the way, if you have not read the pokemon adventures manga series, you really should.
    Well I guess that's about it.
    See ya around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You must be sooooo lucky when you encountered a shiny Moltres. I hope to see one myself (and a shiny Articuno) someday. That would totally make my life. ^_^

Anyways, it's nice to meet ya and welcome aboard! Honestly, I had not have read the Pokemon Adventures manga at all, and yeah...I've heard it's quite good. Here at PC, we have a section filled with discussions about the manga, it's located right under Pokemon General.

Here's a shiny Flygon for joining~
    Hello there!

Have a great time here at the PokeCommunity, and be sure to drop me a PM/VM if you have questions or need someone to talk to. See ya around! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    That sucks that you ran out of pokeballs but welcome i just joined myself

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • Hi plasma2557! Glad you joined. I'm new too actually. So you like Heartgold huh? No kidding, i do too. Too bad you didn't get to catch the Shiny Moltres. It was SHINY, man!:(

Back