• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there~

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I did join 2 years ago, but I have around 9 posts, so for all intents and purposes, I'm new xD

So, hello :D

I like long walks on the beach, Nuzlocke, and RPs.

Nice to meet you (I would say ''again'', but since I only had 9 posts 2 years ago, I would be AMAZED if anyone remembered me)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Even though I don't remember you nor have I seen you around the forum because I joined in 2009, but Welcome back to PC, Shaymin!

Hope ya' stay here this time ;)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome back,Shaymin :3 It's always nice to start fresh after being away for a long time. I'm sure PC has changed a bit since you left. I hope you become much more active as before, and take advantage of what PC has to offer!~
    Have a great return here at PC. Most important thing for you to do is to give the rules a reread, since there may have been a few changes.If you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM/VM me. see ya~

Back