• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there,

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    I totally loved pokemon like 5 years ago but now i think i have outgrown it. i think my favourite was Dugtrio, can't remember. I loved Blazaken too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Blaziken was my favorite evolved starter in the 3rd gen, and the only fire-type starter I like, actually. You'll probably end up reminiscing your memories with Pokemon here, since we talk about it A LOT. You'll even meet lots of friends that share the same interests as you...we're quite friendly. :)

There are lots to do here, so go ahead and look around. Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy it here! Read the Community Rules, and drop me a PM if you have questions. ^_^ See ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I totally loved pokemon like 5 years ago but now i think i have outgrown it. i think my favourite was Dugtrio, can't remember. I loved Blazaken too.

Well, maybe you'll find some of that love back in PC! Welcome to PC, Charlotte! So I do think that, with proper effort, you're going to be able to rekindle your interest in Pokémon. So be active and go for it!

Have fun around the forums, anyway. Have a nice day - and I hope to see you around here very soon!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome! I don't have much experience with Dugtrio (I preferred Nidoking/Nidoqueen as my Ground type in Kanto) but Blaziken was my go-to starter in the Hoenn games... even though he's at a disadvantage with all those water routes. I don't think I ever chose either of the other two starters in those games.

I might be starting to either outgrow or become frustrated with Pokemon thanks to the latest games. But at least here there are other sections you can visit and post on, and of course there are many friendly members you can get to know! Have fun!

Years
  • Welcome on board! I love dugtrio. He was the pokemon that always got me through Surge's raichu.

Back