• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

timelessgold

Forever golden~
    Years
    Hi everybody~ *waves* I'm timelessgold, but you can just call me Gold or Kayla (my real name) :3 I'm 16 and I reside on the East Coast of the USA. I've been into Pokemon since I was 9 or 10 years old, and I still think it's wonderful ^_^ I'm not really into Black or White though. I could probably only name about 3 Pokemon from that generation off the top of my head, I just don't play or watch it D: But I love every other generation. Let's seeeee... Outside of Pokemon, I'm a huge fan of Inuyasha, Legend of Korra, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm also obsessed with dance so if you're a dancer then I love you :3 Anyways, nice to meet you everyone! I expect to have a great time on here, I've heard wonderful things. Have a nice day!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Nice of you to be here today, Kayla! I have been a pokemon fan since I was 5~ It -is- wonderful how pokemon is still pretty fun after all these years~ Mmm, well, I can tell you that I personally think that Black and White is awesome and I do recommend to try it out, buuut everyone has their own tastes; so that's okay.

I used to watch Inuyasha a lot~ Remember the Band of Seven saga? That was my favourite saga. ^^ I also love Legend of Korra too. In fact, you may find a lot of members here are very much into the Legend of Korra too~! I know how to dance a couple of dances - like Salsa dancing, since I took a class on it once. It's pretty fun!

But yeah, I'm glad this forum has a good impression you so far! I hope you have a nice day too! <3 PS. Your avatar is quite funny~ ;3

Hi there, Gold! Welcome to the forum~! :3 (ahh your avatar is funny yet cute)

I'm also on the East Coast, so we're similar in that regard. Definitely agreed about Pokemon still being amazing even now - I've never gotten bored of it, and I've been into it since I was 8 or 9 myself. \o/ Black/White was pretty good in my opinion, though I was really skeptical about playing at first since the Pokemon designs looked different. But over time I grew to love them a lot!

But ahh, an Avatar fan! <3 I am as well; another thing we have in common. Personally, though, I preferred the original Airbender series over the sequel, though Korra was amazing in its own way as well.

Anyway, it's wonderful to meet you! As I'm sure you can tell, PC is a very active forum with lots to do, so I hope you like us enough to stick around. We have pretty much everything here - from Pokemon game/anime/trading card game/trivia chats to off-topic discussions and polls. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, so keep coming back!

Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or need help with the forum! n_n

timelessgold

Forever golden~
    Years
    Hi there, Gold! Welcome to the forum~! :3 (ahh your avatar is funny yet cute)

I'm also on the East Coast, so we're similar in that regard. Definitely agreed about Pokemon still being amazing even now - I've never gotten bored of it, and I've been into it since I was 8 or 9 myself. \o/ Black/White was pretty good in my opinion, though I was really skeptical about playing at first since the Pokemon designs looked different. But over time I grew to love them a lot!

But ahh, an Avatar fan! <3 I am as well; another thing we have in common. Personally, though, I preferred the original Airbender series over the sequel, though Korra was amazing in its own way as well.

Anyway, it's wonderful to meet you! As I'm sure you can tell, PC is a very active forum with lots to do, so I hope you like us enough to stick around. We have pretty much everything here - from Pokemon game/anime/trading card game/trivia chats to off-topic discussions and polls. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, so keep coming back!

Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or need help with the forum! n_n

Yay! It's great to meet someone with so much in common :D A:TLA is quite wonderful, I agree<3 Hmm, maybe I'll have to give Black and White a try now, since two people have said it's good :3 Thanks for your hospitality!

Years
    Hi everybody~ *waves* I'm timelessgold, but you can just call me Gold or Kayla (my real name) :3 I'm 16 and I reside on the East Coast of the USA. I've been into Pokemon since I was 9 or 10 years old, and I still think it's wonderful ^_^ I'm not really into Black or White though. I could probably only name about 3 Pokemon from that generation off the top of my head, I just don't play or watch it D: But I love every other generation. Let's seeeee... Outside of Pokemon, I'm a huge fan of Inuyasha, Legend of Korra, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm also obsessed with dance so if you're a dancer then I love you :3 Anyways, nice to meet you everyone! I expect to have a great time on here, I've heard wonderful things. Have a nice day!

Hello Kayla, welcome to PC!

You can call me Hikari, and I'm a 13-year veteran of the Pokemon series as far as being a fan goes.

You should get Black or White, they are awesome games and my favorites so far. Why? Cos it introduced my beloved Oshawott!

If you need to talk, feel free to VM me since I know how to handle new users.

Have a great time posting here and sorry I was late to this intro.

- Hikari10

Back