• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, there!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Thomas! Well in what sections of Pokemon are you interested in? The anime/manga/games? Hope you have fun here!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hey! I think you'll fit in here quite snuggly, as a good majority of people here(well quite obviously, since this is a Pokemon forum), are a fan of Pokemon, also! And I agree with the above poster--what kind of things are you into, and what do you do for a hobby, and how do you like the forum so far? :3 Lots of questions, but these are easy~!

Also, if you wanna be friends, don't hesitate to send a PM/VM my way~! I'll do my best to respond~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Thomas Wiencek. You could discuss anything Pokémon-related things here. If you want, you could join Pokémon Club too! You can talk about anything non-Pokémon in Other Chat & Discussion section too, if you like. Have a nice day!

Back