• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there ^.^

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hello!I'm new to the PokeCommunity.I am currently working on a Pokemon Leaf Green ROM hack with my 2 very good friends.I normally go by Pengu or Vaporeon.Don't worry,i don't bite ^.^

I hope to have a great time here and meet many friends :pink_smile:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello welcome to PC Pengu! Perhaps you might be a Club Penguin Player? are you?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey there Penguin1970! How ya doin? :) PC is a pretty awesome place, if you ask me. No matter what you like to do, there is TONS of stuff to do all across PC, and TONS of cool people to meet. I'm sure that you'll find your little nook here and fit right in!

You said you have a hack that you are working on, so you probably want to head over to the Emulation & Rom Hacking section if you haven't already seen it! You can look up tutorials, get the latest tools, or even find a person or two who wants to help with your hack. When you finish it, you can place it in the Showcase where all members can see it as a completed work and come along and play it. You're hacking Leaf Green? I was going to make a Fire Red hack with some of my friends from school, but that kind of fell through... so good luck dude!

I don't really know what else you are interested in, but if you have the current games and like to battle and trade with other people, then you should head on over to the Current Generation Gaming Board where you can set-up battles at the Battle Center and trades at the Trade Center. If that really isn't your thing, then the Alternative Pokemon Discussions board might be where you want to go to vent your Pokemon fandom.

Anyway, see you around Pengu! Hope you have a blast! If you're ever looking for someone to just chat with, don't be afraid to drop me a line!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hey, another fellow Penguin joins PC! Bienvenue! (Welcome)

If there are any questions you need to ask about Romhacking, just head to the Emulation & Romhacking section, and ask there, I'm sure they will help you out with whatever problems you may have.

And mostly, have fun! You will definately have a great time here! :D

Back