• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Years
  • Hi everyone. I just joined. I joined mostly because I was looking for another good active pokemon forum like serebiiforums. And as you can tell from my username, I like Fennekin and it will be my starter for X & Y. I'll be getting Y.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there FennekinFox, and welcome to PC!

If you joined for discussing Pokemon, you definitely came to the right place! In fact, we're more interactive than Serebii, and unlike Serebii profiles here can be customized. However, you will need to donate money to PC if you want the more fancier profile customization features. Since you joined for discussing Pokemon X & Y, why not check out the section for said games, located right over here. Fennekin does look cute, but I'm probably leaning towards Froakie for my first playthrough.

We also have loads of other sections here, like the off-topic boards which are pretty fun. In fact PC's so diverse you may even love it here more than Serebii. If you ever need help, just ask a moderator like Cirno or read the rules because they are there for a reason. Have fun and I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Yeshhhh Fennekin FTW haha sozz about that I get over-exited when I see a new Fennekin lover.

Welcome to the forums my name is Diablo and I pretty much will start with fennekin as well as I prefer the fire type. Hope you have a good time here. Take your time to explore the forums out heaps of different topics to talk about and heaps of peeps to talk and make friends with. drop by for a chat sometime soon yes.;)

Years
  • Aaawww, you have an adorable avatar. :D Welcome to PC!

Yeah, X and Y look pretty amazing. I'm undecided about my starter since I like all of them a lot; it also depends on what their evolutions look like. We're a very active community here so be sure to explore the X and Y board as well as other places that might interest you as you'll have a whole lot to talk about. :) I'll be getting X but the Y legendary is also really awesome! I'm glad to see you've done some exploring around our boards already, but with how excited you are for the upcoming sixth generation games it's a bit surprising you haven't dropped by there yet. You should tell us your opinion on the fairy type and discuss other features that were released so far.. there's a ton to talk about, though I'm not sure how our activity is in comparison to Serebii's. We're still an amazing and very active forum!

Since you have forum experience I'm assuming you won't have much trouble settling in here, but PC has rules that are different from Serebii's so definitely make sure to read through our rules, as suggested. One of the rules that members seme to miss most is the rule against bumping threads that haven't had a post for 30 days.. so it's best to read and understand 'em to get that out of the way, baha. But other than that, I hope you'll have a blast here and we live up to your expectations!

Have a wooonderful time and do private message me if you need help. I'm always around to chat anytime, too! All of our members are more than happy to talk if you're interested and you seem like a nice person so we'll welcome you with open arms. Have fun. :~)

Back