• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Sdio

Slug.......An Awesome Slug
    Years
    Hello there. Figure I introduce myself like I do on every forums I join. As you can see, my name is Sdio. I have been playing Pokémon competitively for about 1 1/2 years now. You can find me on PS (Pokémon Showdown) quite often so stop by there if you ever want to battle. Anyways, I've been on and off of this website (as a guest) learning about some of the amazing Pokémon Roms posted here. I figured its about time to sign up and hope to meet some new people.

(I just want to say Thanks early to the people who gives me a warm welcome and open arms into the community.)

~Sdio

Years
    Hey there, Sdio! :) Welcome to PC!

I've always wanted to play competitively! It looks so fun! Unfortunately, I have almost no skill for it :P But we do have our own Battle Center where you can find other competitive battling enthusiasts! Good luck at PS!
    And yeah, our ROM Hacking community is pretty well known. There are some amazing game developers here!

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to send me a message if you need anything :)
    ~Ðelta

Hey there Sdio! Great to have you join us here on the awesome forum that is PC, whee.

We do indeed have an amazing Battle Center board here that has its own PS server; have you checked that out yet? I'm not sure if the server you use is PC's or another one but it certainly would be great to check out our official one. It's very active and has events and tournaments going on rather frequently, making it a lovely place to look at. :D ..on that note, I need to log in and check how things are going. The server is an especially great place to make friends so you'll likely meet your first few buddies over there.

ROM hacks are another big thing here and I always find myself in awe of what our hackers can do. I've been hooked on those since 2006 and it was the main reason why I found out about this place to begin with, haha. Which ones are your favorites? Tried Liquid Crystal or Flora Sky yet? Those are the ones I spent the most time on and they're among some of the most popular ones here (next to other great games like Light Platinum and Snakewood). :) If you're ever interested in creating your own hack you'll find plenty of great resources to push you in the right direction, including mods and tutorials, so you're in for quite the amazing time.

Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity, Sdio! Keep on rocking and remember to keep checking back. There's always something new popping up here every day so missing out would be bad, right? But regardless of how often you plan to log in, we hope you have a great time on the forum! ♥

Back