• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hi, I'm Zixem (or just Zix).

I'm a 21 (22 on monday) years old latin guy from Peru. Just found this website while looking for rom hacks to try and found there are really good ones and lots of them. So I decided to be part of this community since is giving me a lot of joy.

Well, I've been a pokemon fan since the first gen. But haven't played Gen IV coz I felt like it was crappy, nor Gen VI coz I don't have a DS. Currently playing Black 2 on an emulator and like it so far.
    I've always loved fire type starters 'til Gen VI, Fennekin is cool but that ninja frog looks awesome. I don't really have a favorite pokemon but if I have to choose maybe Cyndaquil or Growlithe.

I would like to keep writing stuff here but gotta study for my final exams, and I think this is enough to introduce myself.

Hope to have a great time here, see you all around.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    welcome to ... ehm.. This place, Zixem!

In case I forget (which I will, i'm TERRIBLY bad at remembering.. anything.): Happy Birthday!

It's too bad that you didn't like Gen IV. It isn't one of the top-ranked generations, I agree. Though I bought Diamond on its release and I must say that I happily spent some hours into it and I couldn't keep away from it. Gen VI will come available for you soon enough when they create a 3DS emulator (can't take that long, seeing that we can already clone things, right?).
    So true! I chose fennekin because I prefer a fire-type starter (Charmender is my all-time favourite starter), and I got a froakie from Wonder Trade. I noticed I had small preferences, and now my Greninja is lv. 100 while Delphox is stuck somewhere near 60 :P
    Good luck with your exams, I (and I'm sure we all do) hope you pass!

If you ever need help with something, don't be shy. We're a very helpful community so you'll have your questions answered quickly :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello Zix and a happy early birthday to you! Welcome to PC!

Well I'm glad you decided to join cause of ROM hacking cause we have lots of things just for it. There's a whole bunch of things you can do related to ROM hacking with info on mapping, scripting and everything you need for game developing.You should definitely get a 3DS cause I hear X and Y are really great games. I haven't gotten either myself, mainly cause I don't have the money, but I'm hoping to get Y and a 3DS for Christmas! Personally I'm picking Fennekin in Y and when I get X, I'm picking Froakie. I love Delpohox, Fennekin's final evo, but Greninja is much cooler and definitely converted me to a Froakie fan. I have to agree with you Gen IV wasn't as good as some of the others , though that wasn't only Diamond and Pearl's fault imo. Platinum fixed that for me and so did HeartGold and SoulSilver. If you ever want to play anything from gen IV , I would go with either Platinum or HGSS. Those games are really gen IV's strong points.

As you probably can tell, people here have many different opinions and that's what makes this place such a good forum to discuss Pokemon. You can have some really great discussions on Pokemon and almost anything else here. Anyway, have a wonderful time here and if you need anything just contact a staff member in blue, orange or purple. They'll gladly help you out. See you around and good luck with exams! Happy Holidays too!

Back