• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Sina

Bubbly Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Sina and I mightn't be very good at introductions.

I used to use this site a while back under a different name, but I didn't really have many friends outside of one... he came back here a while ago and I guess I sort of ended up following him so here I am!

*Initiates awkward silence*

I don't really know what else to say besides that so... that's all for now? ^-^''

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there!

Ah, it's okay! It's nice to see you here, and it's great to get to know you! And heeeey, I'd love to become a new friend of yours! If you'd like, we can message each other with VMs or PMs sometime!

Hello there!

In fact... how about a magic trick to clear the air?

Hello there!

( drum rolls, followed up with a tadaaaa!)

Hello there!

How do you do, friend? I am Mr. Hat! It's great to meet you inside PC!

Hello there!

Well, it's great to see that you're coming back to PC after some time ago! We've got loads of great boards for you to check out! Mmm, but what are your hobbies? We have boards that may cover your hobbies, like Anime & manga, or Roleplay, or Writing, or Pokemon, or even Video Games! Up to you where you wanna explore! Nonetheless, again, I'll be really happy if we can become friends, and I hope to see you around the forums! I'll be also happy to help you out anytime you have a question or a concern, or you can ask one of our moderators too!

Years
  • Hi there Sina, nice to meet you c:

Welcome back to PC, hope you have fun here!

Which pokemon are you playing at the moment? I'll be starting a giveway on pokemon XY sometime soon! I'm also interested in exchanging Vivillons with people from all over the globe c: Let me know if you and your friend are interested c:

Years
  • Awweh, hiya Sina and welcome back to PC! n~n We're glad to have you. :) Your avatar is way cute.

You'll definitely make friends if you stick around and I'm always glad to befriend you myself if you're looking for more buddies. Don't be scared to leave a message on my profile - I'd be very happy to talk as would everyone else here. This is quite the friendly community so anyone who sticks around and gets involved will definitely have a splendid time. Is there anything you want to try doing here or are you just looking to post around wherever for now to get acquainted with everything? Either way, any Pokemon fan is welcome, so you've chosen an awesome community.

And your intro wasn't bad at all so no worries. Hope you enjoy yourself this time around and stay with us for a long while to come. Give the moderators, super moderators, or admins a call if you need anything. We're very happy to help.

See you around!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pc, Sina! If you want to make a new friend you can always shoot me a message and I'd be glad to chit chat with you. Tell us some more about your hobbies and interests, I'd like to know! Anyways, if you need anything just let me know.

jonyhubert

Heero
    Years
  • Welcome back to the Pokemon world. I just joined as well after getting a Stained Glass Psyduck for Christmas. I hope I can get more involved even though there is work and family and such...

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey sina, is good to have yoy back, and come on, we in pc every person are friends, if they are born to be cruel or rude then i keep silent ●v●
    is okay if you have nth to say, that normal!
    well enjoy this forum and send me a vm for chit chat when you bored

Back