• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    Umm, hi. My name is Maria, I'm 16 and I live in Poland. I'm 152cm (which means something about 4'98''), so really, really short :D I'm childish, almost funny and often anoying ;) I love Pokemon since I've been very little, when I played Pokemon Gold on my older brother's Game Boy and watched anime every morning on TV ^_^ Apart from that, I really like penguins (I have a huge collection of them) (which would explain, why I like Piplup and Delibird so much :D ), Rammstein (a little collection as well :3 ), Feeling B, Die Aerzte (yea, much German music, why not), System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Devil May Cry (although I played only DMC 3 and DMC 4), Star Wars, The Avengers (especially Loki, the God of Mischief :3 ) and a lot of fantasy/science-fiction stuff. I had some interests in IT and so on, but it passed away :P Now I learn 3 languages (English, German, Russian) and I really like history ^_^ I also sing a bit, but I won't share with you my singing, sorry (unless you would really like to, then maybe :P ). Maybe some pics now? :D

Pics:
    Spoiler:

^Pics

Smell ya later! :D

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey maria, it was great to have u here, welcome to the community,
    i knuw why u love piplup <3 i can see you have a collection of penguin~ i also love piplup too, especially empoleon~
    well feel free to send me a vm for chit chat and look sexy you ~

Years
  • Russian yay! I was born in Russia and am fluent in speaking the language. n~n So that's quite neat - even more so since you're learning German too, that's another language I'd love to learn in the future. Goodness how I wish I had the time to learn every language in the world, hah.

Anyways, big welcome to PokeCommunity, Maria! It's awesome to meet you and great to have you here. I really love your penguin collection and want to start my own of probably cat or alpaca stuffed toys in the future, though given how much merchandise there is of them.. I probably won't ever be done. xD;; But it's wishful thinking, heh.

But it's awesome to hear that you've loved Pokemon for so long! We have a lot of people like that here. I'm proud to stay I've loved it for around fifteen years now. You will have plenty to talk about here as you're so diverse when it comes to hobbies and interests so be sure to stick around, all right?! Contact the staff members if you're stuck and need some assistance anytime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! Baaaw, that's quite a nice collection of penguins there! I'm a game collector myself, and you know, it's really nice to find a collecting hobby, y'know? Ah, and it's cool that you're Russian - I'm a Canadian/Jamaican myself!

Oh, but it's really great to have you around PC! Which by the way, you do look really cool in that pic of yours! Those are really awesome glasses and that shirt is amazinggggg! It's great that you love Pokemon too; I used to looove playing pokemon Gold as a kid, and I always loved to start off with Cyndaquil! It's been always my go-to pokemon. <3

Again, welcome, welcome, annnd even more welcomes to PC for ya, and I hope to see you around sometime! Like said, you're more than welcome to contact any one of us for help, and we will indeed be happy to assist. Have a great evening, yeah? :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    Wow, thank you ^_^ I've never though that I would be welcomed so nicely ^_^

Aura Blackquill, you're a bit mistaken, I'm not from Russia, I'm learning Russian, since learning languages is one of my hobbies ^_^ I'm from Poland and sometimes I meet on the Internet people, who think e.g. that Poland is part of Russia or that we write in cyrylica, which is totally wrong :D Though the languages are really close to each other ;)

Yea, playing Gold was awesome, though I was always a bit upset that there was no way to play as a girl at that time :/ It appeared only later with Crystal...
    Hello there :)

Unfortunately, the Game Boy doesn't work properly any more (poor thing, is more than 13 years old now...) playing only sounds of the game, not allowing me to see a damn thing :D. But, fortunately we have emulators :P :P

I'll definitely try to get into the community, since you seem to be such nice people ^_^

Back