• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    Hello there my name is DgStAmInA, I'm currently 13 years old.

Anyway, English is my secondary language, My first one is Dutch, I started watching Pokémon when I was 9 years old,
    Around a half year later I went and buyed a GBA (GameBoy Advance)
    Then I couldn't wait to play the first Pokémon game which was ''Pokémon Blue Version''.
    2 years later... When I was 11 I started getting into Rom Hacks,
    Funny story: I tried getting the ROM Hacks to work on my GBA with a USB (Which wouldn't fit and that made me pretty mad)
    but later discovered that I have to play the ROM Games and Hacks on the VBA (Visual Boy Advance),

Then I started people to play Pokémon but they didn't grow up with Pokémon so I figured that's the reason why they wouldn't play.
    Moving onto the age of 12, I tried making my own ROM Hack which I can't remember what it was called,
    But... later discovered that I suck at ROM Hacking so gave up... Now I got back into ROM Hacking and I'm trying to make a new ROM Hack which is going pretty well!

This was my introduction, Please mention if I made some spelling mistakes
    See ya! :)

Years
    What's up, DgStAmInA! Welcome to PC. n_n;

ROM hacking is a really big thing here; a lot of new members come in to dabble with hacking and try to create their own game. PokeCommunity has a wonderful Emulation board where you'll find many tutorials, guides, discussions, and many other tools that you can utilize to create your own game. You'll definitely find a lot to keep you busy and if you work hard you'll have a great game to publish soon enough. :)

No worries about your intro, either! Totally no mistakes at all. I certainly hope you'll enjoy your time here, we love having Pokemon fans around to contribute to the forum. Contact one of the staff in blue, orange, or red names if you're ever confused, all right?

See you! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    Thanks for the help! I hope I can find my way here, I tend to lose my way around Forums! XD

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello there my name is DgStAmInA, I'm currently 13 years old.

Anyway, English is my secondary language, My first one is Dutch, I started watching Pokémon when I was 9 years old,
    Around a half year later I went and buyed a GBA (GameBoy Advance)
    Then I couldn't wait to play the first Pokémon game which was ''Pokémon Blue Version''.
    2 years later... When I was 11 I started getting into Rom Hacks,
    Funny story: I tried getting the ROM Hacks to work on my GBA with a USB (Which wouldn't fit and that made me pretty mad)
    but later discovered that I have to play the ROM Games and Hacks on the VBA (Visual Boy Advance),

Then I started people to play Pokémon but they didn't grow up with Pokémon so I figured that's the reason why they wouldn't play.
    Moving onto the age of 12, I tried making my own ROM Hack which I can't remember what it was called,
    But... later discovered that I suck at ROM Hacking so gave up... Now I got back into ROM Hacking and I'm trying to make a new ROM Hack which is going pretty well!

This was my introduction, Please mention if I made some spelling mistakes
    See ya! :)

Hey Welcome To PC!
    I'm 13(Almost 14) toooooooo! We are so similar! When I was 12 I also decided to make a ROM Hack, but then I scraped the idea of making of one. Then I moved into RMXP Game Development (Failed Again :/)
    I started watching Pokemon when I was 7 (Advanced Battle!) My First game was FireRed!
    Welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    Hey Welcome To PC!
    I'm 13(Almost 14) toooooooo! We are so similar! When I was 12 I also decided to make a ROM Hack, but then I scraped the idea of making of one. Then I moved into RMXP Game Development (Failed Again :/)
    I started watching Pokemon when I was 7 (Advanced Battle!) My First game was FireRed!
    Welcome to PC!

Haha, That's funny :) I quit Pokémon Rom Hacking because I was always scared of failing and messing something up, whenever I tried to map something or script something it would fail all the time, Then I started using backups and that's working perfectly XD.
    Thanks for welcoming me to PC.

Back