• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

MacEnhizer

Fridge
    Years
    Is this thing on-oh. Hi.

I'm Mac. I started playing Pokemon again after finding the Nuzlocke forums, and now I'm going to try this one. See what happens.

I have no idea what to put about myself... I enjoy explaining things, and being able to explain how the pokemon world works is not only a good exercise in thought, but also helps me to enjoy the world more. If there's a thread regarding that, please point it out to me. This place is big, and I just got here.

Also, I'm pretty much a stereotypical Canadian: hockey, cold weather and Tim Hortons are cool. I'm also really polite, although I am ruthless with my insults (always in a sarcastic fashion)

...so yeah. Hi PC!

Bahaha, you seem awesome. I'd recommend Pokemon General for discussions on theories as well as the Pokemon world as a whole - you're sure to fit awesomely in there. n~n Welcome to PC, Mac!

If you're interested in challenges and nuzlockes then we have the ever-so-awesome Challenges forum to stop by and explore. ;P It has a lot of great ways to play that you can try out from monotypes to other unique challenges so I most certainly recommend it. Have a great, great time! Be sure to ask the staff member if you need anything at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As Sheep pointed out, you should definitely check out Pokémon General. I'm not sure if there's an ongoing thread for it, but if there isn't, you could always go ahead and make one! Haha, cold weather. Personally, I really like it. It's a lot better than hot, if you ask me, since you rarely find yourself sweating or dehydrated.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Mac. Hope you enjoy your stay with us! Yeah, this is indeed a big place; you should check all our boards out when you get the chance, and see which one you like hang around the most. See you around!

Years
    Hey there Mac! Really nice to see you join PC.

If you're interested in discussing theories and other things about Pokemon as a whole, Sheep recommended the Pokemon General board for that. It's also got a little board where you can vote in polls based around Pokemon. And yeah the weather really is cold over where I am, so yeah I know how it feels.

Well we do hope you enjoy whatever we have in store, because PC is more awesome than you'd think no matter what Pokemon topics you'll find. As Endless said, do explore and see what you like and I do hope to see you around more during your time here. Enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back