• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello there

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Username PRETTY MUCH says it all but hi everyone, I just joined so go easy on me ok? please

I am a boring 18 year old dude from england and other than that there's really not much to say about me other than I like video games I guess! But who doesn't nowadays right?

Hope I'll meet some cool people here and make lots of amazing friends and have happy fun times and everything so yeah, hello!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • MIKEY YOU'RE A LEGEND WELCOME TO PC

Your avatar is beautiful. I'm sure you're beautiful too but only Tia can attest to that.

There's lots of misers out there that don't like video games and I plan to serve them the Fang's Justice.

[insert basically everything generic that I need to say here too]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! I guess you're from Marriland as well? Glad to meet you! Folks from here call me Dragon. But of course, first level, we'll take all kinds of easy on ya, hehe. :3

But yes, hi-fives for video games! I adore em' too! In fact, if you want, feel free to check out the video game section anytime! Which by the way, can I ask you what your favourites are? I have loads of them myself, like Phoenix Wright, Fire Emblem, Tales of 'whatever', and so on. <33

Anwho, if you're indeed looking for a PC friend, you've got one already in me! Feel free to give me a message if you wanna talk or something, or if you want to send a friend request, that's okay too! And I hope we can see each other again soon, yeah? Lemme know if you need anything. n_n

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hi! Bonjour! Hola! Welcome to PC! Don't worry about having a hard time; pushing newcomers is cruel, so no hard time here! One way to meet people is to join a pokemon club cause everyday posts and new members join in the fun! You can talk about topics in general, go deeper in the mystery, predict the future, you name it! It's always a blast here in PC and hopefully you will too! Enjoy your stay!

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Thanks for the warm welcomes yo <3

Looking forward to getting stuck in to this place!

Back