• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Hey there, my name is iDeathly (Dome) and i am new to the pokecommunity.
    I started playing pokemon with the age of 6 (now i am 19) and instantly fell in love.
    Still today i am playing this game and i also create some pokemon maps on my own.

Hope i am welcome here :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • This is the Welcome Lounge; of course you will be welcomed! I am honored to meet a new member! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here Dome! Welcome to PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeey there, iDeathly! I've been playing since I was 5 years old myself, starting with pokemon Yellow! It's still a pretty great series of games, you know? Ah, and here on this forum, you're able to discuss pokemon with the rest of the member base here, so, don't hesitate to hop right in with us! <33

Mmm, do you create pokemon maps for ROM Hacking, or just some basic tiling? Well, either way, we hope that we can see your pokemon maps sometime! There are some boards where you can show off your artwork, like the Art & Design board! But if you need some help on wondering where to go, you can ask any one of the staff mods you see here in bolded blue, like myself, of course. :3

Well, it's nice to meet you friend, and feel free to give me a message anytime! I don't bite! And I hope that you will have a great Sunday, and a greater weekend. <33

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    This is the Welcome Lounge; of course you will be welcomed! I am honored to meet a new member! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here Dome! Welcome to PC!

Heeeey there, iDeathly! I've been playing since I was 5 years old myself, starting with pokemon Yellow! It's still a pretty great series of games, you know? Ah, and here on this forum, you're able to discuss pokemon with the rest of the member base here, so, don't hesitate to hop right in with us! <33

Mmm, do you create pokemon maps for ROM Hacking, or just some basic tiling? Well, either way, we hope that we can see your pokemon maps sometime! There are some boards where you can show off your artwork, like the Art & Design board! But if you need some help on wondering where to go, you can ask any one of the staff mods you see here in bolded blue, like myself, of course. :3

Well, it's nice to meet you friend, and feel free to give me a message anytime! I don't bite! And I hope that you will have a great Sunday, and a greater weekend. <33

Thanks guys for your warm welcome.
    @Dragon
    I can do both, Just tiling and also rom hacking.
    Romhacking is kind of harder because there aren't any programms (as much as i know) that got any layers to work with.
    While programms like RMXP and Tiled do have Layers. Layers make everything easier and harder :P
    Sometime its easy to loose the orientation. :P
    But i will show everyone my maps very soon :)

Back