• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, fakhrul. [: Good to have you with us!

Anything you want to tell us about yourself, such as reasons for coming to the forum? Guessing you're into ROM hacks which I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with as hacking is one of the biggest things here. Don't forget to stop by other areas of the forum, too, and have a fantastic time. Hope you'll stick with us!

Years
  • And hello to you Fakhrul! It's nice to meet you.

As Sheep already said, it'd be awesome if we got to learn more about you on a personal basis because it can help us recommend sections you might be interested in. ROM Hacking, as mentioned, could be one to start with if you're looking for help with tilesets and the section is one of the most popular sections on the forums but feel free to see what else you like, because we've got something for everyone.

I hope your day continues going well and if you ever need any assistance, Sheep and her fellow staff members are always there when you need them, but I'm always open for a visitor message if you ever need anything!

Back